||NYC Winter Wine Festival - 2 sessions: 3-6pm & 8-11pm
||The 6th Annual NYC Winter Wine Festival returns to the Best Buy Theater in Times Square Sat., February 7, 2015. Choose from two (2) sessions: 3-6pm or 8-11pm.
Every year we turn the theater into a gargantuan vineyard. Wines from all over the world, delicious food and amazing music.
* WINE: 3 hours of tasting over 250 wines, expertly curated by Vintry Fine Wines. Lush reds, crisp whites, intriguing grape blends… and more, from all around the globe.
* FOOD: Enjoy a delicious array hors d’oeuvres, antipasto, pasta, cheese, and breads. Plus specialty food samplings (that will also be sold if your savor the flavor and wish to take some home!) A mixture of light fare to complement the wines.
* MUSIC: Contemporary jazz performance by Grammy nominated Special EFX – LIVE on stage.
* PROGRAM GUIDE: A comprehensive listing of wines on every table.
* FREE WINE GLASS: All attendees will receive a custom wine glass upon arrival. Post-event, take the glass home with you!
***NEW!*** THE VIP SUITE @ NYC WINTER WINE FESTIVAL:
A once-in-a-lifetime experience for wine lovers who attend. Enjoy access to a private suite, tasting 15+ high-end, world-class wines from Champagne, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Italy, Argentina and California. Limited to 50 people.
Chateau Pichon Lalande
Clos Des Papes Chateauneuf Du Pape
Louis Roederer Cristal
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Stags Leap Wine Cellars
* wines may change slightly based on availability.
GOURMET HORS D’OEUVRES
A selection of hot and cold passed hors d’oeuvres will be served exclusively in the VIP SUITE. Hors d’oeuvres to include:
Buckwheat Belini served with American Caviar, Crème Fraiche and Chives
Pate de Mousse de Fois Gras with Cranberry Compote on Ficelle
Tuna Tartar with Pickled Cucumber and Wasabi Caviar
Filet Mignon with Yukon Gold Potato and Bearnaise Sauce
Steamed Vegetable Dumplings with Curry Sauce